Friday, 2 March 2012

49 —
i redefine
old

7 comments:

Magyar said...

Ummmm... birthday Polona?
__If so (even if not) have a happy day.
__To aid in your re-defination... I've attained 21 years more than you! ;<) _m

Frank... said...

Your'e as old as you feel Polona. Happy Birthday!...

polona said...

indeed it is, magyar... thank you, and they say 70 is the new 50 anyway ;)

polona said...

frank: thank you. and yes, i've been moving the 'old' bar higher all the time

Bill said...

79 isn't the new anything

getting older
the people
I call old

(And I wrote this years ago)

dsnake1 said...

hi polona, it has been a long time. (i mean, this is my first comment here after a long while, glad to be back).

polona said...

Bill: this sounds almost like my father... he just said to his son who turned 60 (himself almost 86) that he was an old man now...


dsnake: likewise... i had comments closed most of the time the last couple of years if and when i posted...