haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
A nice combination of images, Polona. Nice to see that you are posting again...
oops, forgot to disable comments... nevermind!thank you for returning, frank, it is appreciated.i'm not ready to blog full time but i can't live without haiku for long, it seems :)
Ahhhh yes, I knew of the closed comments... but I too, hope to see that you've fully returned. _m
who knows, magyar... i'm happy and a bit embarrassed that you kind gents keep returning ;)
Oh Polona - how good it would be to read your words again...hope you do return. A hug for you...
oh, but my words are back, if not my full commitment... for the time being at least.hugs back to you, janice
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A nice combination of images, Polona. Nice to see that you are posting again...
oops, forgot to disable comments... nevermind!
thank you for returning, frank, it is appreciated.
i'm not ready to blog full time but i can't live without haiku for long, it seems :)
Ahhhh yes, I knew of the closed comments... but I too, hope to see that you've fully returned. _m
who knows, magyar...
i'm happy and a bit embarrassed that you kind gents keep returning ;)
Oh Polona - how good it would be to read your words again...hope you do return.
A hug for you...
oh, but my words are back, if not my full commitment... for the time being at least.
hugs back to you, janice
Post a Comment