haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
These last two are pretty wonderful, especially seen together. I can just feel their movement.Debi
We face our headwinds, the magpie is an example to follow; fine one Polona! _m
Oh i could well imagine how these little birds would be struggling sometimes...MY GOD...i myself feel it sometimes...Good one, Polona :)wishes, devika
I like this one. As Magyar rightly puts it, we all face our headwinds (whether we have any choice in the matter is another thing).
Looks like it turned him wrong side out!
nice one polonajohn
Good one Polona. Spring is making its way through another Arctic front here.
I'm cheering him on, find spring birdy adn bring it back ;) I like this Polona
Very nice jux, and a beautiful photo.
fits so well with our weather right now....
posujem se s pepelom... itaq ne vem točno kateri dan je, a vem, da je nekje v začetku marca... želim ti vsega dobrega, Polona... ta dooolga zima je tako ubijalska do mene, ne pomnim takšne... ušlo mi je, čisto mi je ušlo...s prijaznimi pozdravi stopam na prste in te cmoknem najprej na levo in potem še na desno :))))))))
Oj, polona, prebiram haikuje, angleske izraze, fotke in malo meditiram.Upam, da si dobro:))))O, D
You are the magpie, Polona. All winter, you have been struggling towards spring.
Good observation - and one we can surely all relate to, that sense that we are fighting against the world itself and it's fighting back.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
These last two are pretty wonderful, especially seen together. I can just feel their movement.
Debi
We face our headwinds, the magpie is an example to follow; fine one Polona! _m
Oh i could well imagine how these little birds would be struggling sometimes...
MY GOD...i myself feel it sometimes...
Good one, Polona :)
wishes,
devika
I like this one. As Magyar rightly puts it, we all face our headwinds (whether we have any choice in the matter is another thing).
Looks like it turned him wrong side out!
nice one polona
john
Good one Polona. Spring is making its way through another Arctic front here.
I'm cheering him on, find spring birdy adn bring it back ;) I like this Polona
Very nice jux, and a beautiful photo.
fits so well with our weather right now....
posujem se s pepelom... itaq ne vem točno kateri dan je, a vem, da je nekje v začetku marca...
želim ti vsega dobrega, Polona...
ta dooolga zima je tako ubijalska do mene, ne pomnim takšne... ušlo mi je, čisto mi je ušlo...
s prijaznimi pozdravi stopam na prste in te cmoknem najprej na levo in potem še na desno :))))))))
Oj, polona, prebiram haikuje, angleske izraze, fotke in malo meditiram.
Upam, da si dobro:))))
O, D
You are the magpie, Polona. All winter, you have been struggling towards spring.
Good observation - and one we can surely all relate to, that sense that we are fighting against the world itself and it's fighting back.
Post a Comment