Third anniversary..thats a good time in this land...Congrat's Polona :)
"anonymous friends coming and leaving"
I have come not leave anyone midway --unless I am taken off from this worls itself :)
I have read this last week -- at some site...and wrote it down...wanted to share:
"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
Is that not true Polona -- But how many of us realise --
it's amazing, isn't it? and how we get hooked on it! too much fun to leave, though. :) we've been together almost (if not all) the time you've been on haven't we?
19 comments:
Draga Polona,
čestitke in
smelo naprej!
Congrats Polona! I adore this photo with your words - so delightful.
I love this! I can see all the comings and goings of your friends!
Now, question: Did you say that was three winters of grumbling? ;)
Congrats all around!
Keep going, girl!
Congrats and hugs!
Third anniversary..thats a good time in this land...Congrat's Polona :)
"anonymous
friends coming and leaving"
I have come not leave anyone midway --unless I am taken off from this worls itself :)
I have read this last week -- at some site...and wrote it down...wanted to share:
"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
Is that not true Polona -- But how many of us realise --
wishes,
devika
it's amazing, isn't it? and how we get hooked on it! too much fun to leave, though. :)
we've been together almost (if not all) the time you've been on haven't we?
time past by so quckly...in january I had my first blog anniversary :)
congrats dear polona :)
people must making their tracks
I suppose as they come and go.
Three years already...time passes quickly!
Loved the photo, Polona!
Margie
How wonderful this is Polona, and I am very glad you're around ;)
I will now translate your Haiku into Google-Slovenian:
anonymous
prijatelji prihajajo in zapuščajo ...
tri zime on-line
Your haiku is enriched by the photograph - without it, it seems unconnected to nature.
:} Congratulations! It's been my great pleasure. Thank you.
Draga Polona,
cetudi se ne obtackam vedno, sem tvoja stalna bralka in bralka z uzitkom in radostjo!
naj te to tolazi takrat, hehe, ko mislis, da si brez navdiha.
na se mnogo lepih haikujev, nazdravljam!
objem, D
this photo says so much!
three winters ...
please, go on!!
best wishes,
Angelika
Happy anniversary, and thank you.
Your three years have left beautiful tracks :-)
Sorry I'm late to say happy anniversary. I so enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing so many beautiful images and words with us.
Oh my. This is incredible. Congratulations!!! And what a perfect, perfect image.
:) Debi
Post a Comment