Thursday, 1 January 2009

happy new year everyone!



novoletna noč
po ognjemetu
snežinke

20 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh Gosh it's beautiful and totally brilliant, bravo Polona, and I wish that you get all the warmth you need in 2009 x

Devika Jyothi said...

Brilliant, Polona...

Wish you and family a very Happy and Prosperous New Year...

love,
devika

gautami tripathy said...

Good to see you back. LIfe has a way of intruding but writing ought to come first!

Good one, Polona!

Hugs!

Allan said...

Happy New Year!

Crafty Green Poet said...

happy new year to you too!

Kai said...

hppy new year!
hugs
luv u:)

neikka said...

Draga Polona,

vse dni sem prihajala kukat, ali je kaj novega in na koncu pozabila vosciti, lenoba!

Pa saj je prvi januar, se vedno velja, kajne?

bodi lepo, z obilo navdiha in potrpezljivosti v sluzbi.
In seveda zvrhan kos ljubezni.

objem, D

Alenka said...

Belo jutro nas je pa res presenetilo, tiste, ki nismo bedeli do prvih nočnih snežink.

Še enkrat SREČNO, Polona!

Janice Thomson said...

Loved this Polona! Same here too - another half foot of snow. Hope 2009 is a great year for you.

haiku-shelf (Angelika Wienert) said...

I like this New Year-haiku!


Happy New Year, dear Polona!
Health and happiness!

Best wishes,
Angelika

Anonymous said...

Here. after the Fire Works came 2 inches of rain! Our driveway ran like a river!

Ken Wagner said...

Who would have thunk it - snow and fireworks blending together in an ever-hopeful post-apocalyptic haze. Nice. Happy Year!

Masago said...

How appropriate.

John McDonald said...

good one - happy new year polona
john

Bill said...

Happy new year, dear polona.

Is it true that no two fireworks are alike?

Anonymous said...

Love it, Polona.

As other said - brilliant in every way.

Anonymous said...

Srečno novo leto, draga Polona. Da prinese veliko dobrega. Kar sama želiš in še tisto, za kar še ne veš, da je dobro zate...

polona said...

thank you all.

bill - i heard no two snowflakes are alike so... :)

jem said...

Wow. Lovely. I think I prefer the snowflakes to the fireworks anyday!

I noticed that the New Year fireworks lasted much less time this year - usually they drag on for a couple of hours, but not this year. I need to give that further thought... (thanks for gently prompting me with your haiga)

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

beautiful! sorry I'm so late