haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Hi Polona, I will definitely miss you, Polona...Come back soon :)wishes, devika
But ..... how can I live without you?
But...but NO PROBLEM sweetie, take it easy ;)
Awww shucks, I finally start feeling better to read my blogger friends and no new poems.. *sigh* I'll survive somehow!
yes- I've been the same. :)
Take it easy & enjoy yourself.
Pozdravljam te na pragu novega tedna in želim vse dobro
came here after a long time to refresh my thoughts...as always it is a pleasure to go through the photographs and the subtle words....
I know how you feel.
A happy Winter Solstice Day for you, Polona!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi Polona,
I will definitely miss you, Polona...
Come back soon :)
wishes,
devika
But ..... how can I live without you?
But...but NO PROBLEM sweetie, take it easy ;)
Awww shucks, I finally start feeling better to read my blogger friends and no new poems.. *sigh* I'll survive somehow!
yes- I've been the same. :)
Take it easy & enjoy yourself.
Pozdravljam te na pragu novega tedna in želim vse dobro
came here after a long time to refresh my thoughts...as always it is a pleasure to go through the photographs and the subtle words....
I know how you feel.
A happy Winter Solstice Day for you, Polona!
Post a Comment