You made me smile with this - how very true! I've been trying to get a usable picture of a bird for days now without success, there just isn't enough light around ...
pat: i'd grant you the wish if i had the power... thanks
višnja: yes, it's not easy to get a decent photo in conditions like that. thank you :)
masago: who knows, perhaps it is (or will be soon) thank you
quilly: they just wouldn't stand still long enough... thanks
kai: thank you
andrew: out of focus photos? don't ask! :)
boulies: yes, but still out of focus... thank you
lucija: saj z revizorji nimam direktnega kontakta, a ti domači so obupni! francoščina me pa spravlja ob živce... nikakor si ne zapomnim toliko, kot bi si želela... saj bo, za obe! tudi vreme se popravlja... objem!
john: thank you
floots: i often think the same... thank you
ashi: good! :)
crafty green poet: thank you.
neikka: lepo praznujte! pa veliko zabave... in hvala
18 comments:
Polona tudi tebi en topel objem, se kmalu znova beremo.
We need some serious rain here, or we're going totally out of focus!!
You made me smile with this - how very true! I've been trying to get a usable picture of a bird for days now without success, there just isn't enough light around ...
Made me smile too. At first I was thinking "focus" was a new type of firearm. :-)
I have a heck of a time piccing birds. I think they have some kind of disruptive aura ....
very nice..
I have a lot of those! :)
Beautiful lone bird against a soft field of colors. Lovely Polona.
še en deževen dan... tisti težki, sivi...
ne grem se več! pa še one stvari me ubijajo...
upam, da se znajo revizorji vsaj malo ponorčevati - iz vremena in da francoščina napreduje...
in... zdrži, Polona
Objem, Lucija
nice one
john
looks good to me
(but my whole life is outa focus) :)
thank you
I tell you, I did smile
excellent justaposition
hehe, posnetek za deset!
Od nas bi polona ti pobegnila, ko ni dezja ves dan, imamo praznik, ceprav meglen.
Lep vecer imej.n
out of focus, out of group but still beautiful and playful :)
vilinček: bodi dobro, kjerkoli že boš!
pat: i'd grant you the wish if i had the power... thanks
višnja: yes, it's not easy to get a decent photo in conditions like that. thank you :)
masago: who knows, perhaps it is (or will be soon)
thank you
quilly: they just wouldn't stand still long enough... thanks
kai: thank you
andrew: out of focus photos? don't ask! :)
boulies: yes, but still out of focus...
thank you
lucija: saj z revizorji nimam direktnega kontakta, a ti domači so obupni! francoščina me pa spravlja ob živce... nikakor si ne zapomnim toliko, kot bi si želela...
saj bo, za obe! tudi vreme se popravlja...
objem!
john: thank you
floots: i often think the same...
thank you
ashi: good! :)
crafty green poet: thank you.
neikka: lepo praznujte! pa veliko zabave...
in hvala
ričardas: beautifully put, thank you.
This makes me smile. I'm a firm believer in making beauty even from our mistakes!
jem: thank you.
self-criticism is sometimes necessary but sometimes it's best to make fun of it
Post a Comment