charlie: still indulging in that mythology book, are we? ;o) but yes, i see that face, too. thank you.
masago: :-)
amalendu: thank you
ashi: thank you so much for your kind words.
mb: a charred log. there must have been a party in the open around christmas and that's what was left of a bonfire (i wrote something about the glasses i had found stashed in a tree - and by the way, they're still there)
I did understand it was charcoal. But the way your photo catches the light on it reminds me of burnished steel. Polona, I remember those glasses. Those folks must have had quite a night!
13 comments:
It's like a Sulamith Wulfing painting. Great title.
This seems to be beautiful painting.
lovely
Ko srebro v dlaneh....fantastično!
Lovely, and wonderful title!
Margie
evangeline: another name i had to look up. i loved her paintings :)
thanks.
gautami: it's a photo, not a painting :)
ppb-fly: thanks
neikka: me veseli, da ti je všeč :)
margie: thank you. warm hugs
I see Aztec gods! A marvellous image, polona
lovely...
Polona this is absolutely a fantastic photo - I simply loved this kind of art (because that's what it's becoming)- and no word is actually required.
Is it burnished steel, or charcoal?? ;-) I love the way you caught the silver light. Beautiful.
charlie: still indulging in that mythology book, are we? ;o)
but yes, i see that face, too.
thank you.
masago: :-)
amalendu: thank you
ashi: thank you so much for your kind words.
mb: a charred log. there must have been a party in the open around christmas and that's what was left of a bonfire (i wrote something about the glasses i had found stashed in a tree - and by the way, they're still there)
I did understand it was charcoal. But the way your photo catches the light on it reminds me of burnished steel. Polona, I remember those glasses. Those folks must have had quite a night!
mb, i see. and thanks for coming back ;-)
Post a Comment